Thursday, January 17, 2013

Tame your Time
 
The past week has truly been an experience for this sister.
I have attended two funerals, ran errands, entertained out of town relatives, acted as a chauffeur putting in over 420 miles, hosted a first class event and sat in a county holding room.
 
Whew....this is what most of us women do, and like most of us I did it with a smile, glad to be of help.
 
Even when things are planned, pleasant and leaves us feeling like we have been charitable the
constant movement can wear on us and be a distraction from what we want to do or need to do for the future I mentioned last week.
 
Take time to mourn with those who mourn, be of assistance to those who need, always spend time with family, be elegant at the galas and humble as those that sit in holding cells.
 
and...tame your time!


1 comment:

  1. I truly feel for you Meady, I do, just know that Jesus served, and if we truly want to be like him, we must serve. I believe his WORD, I believe the more I assist those with a need, the bigger my blessing is going to be. He rewards those who follow in his footsteps. Never forget that. So keep keep on helping others, God sees you, BE BLESSED, LOVE YOU

    ReplyDelete